Networking's Not Natural
The Ambassador Committee of the Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce are offering a cure for your networking anxieties. The Networking’s Not Natural mission is to improve individual networking skills while building community collaboration. We realize that networking does not come naturally and can be uncomfortable for many, especially those new to an area or industry.
A quarterly class will be offered to learn the Do's and Dont's of successful networking. Attendees will have an opportunity to practice these skills in a supportive environment. This tool is available to the novice or seasoned alike and will be held in the Chamber of Commerce Board Room (#207).
Education will continue with monthly tips routed via Facebook and in the Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce Investment Report. Cost is $10 for Chamber Members, and $20 for Future Chamber Members. Mark your calendars for one of the following dates and register using the link below. Thank you to Ketel Thorstenson as our event sponsor!
2016 Upcoming Seminar Dates:
Wednesday, February 3 : 7:30-9:30 am
Wednesday, May 4: 7:30-9:30 am
Monday, July 11: 3:00-5:00 pm
Wednesday, October 5: 7:30-9:30 am
- Lori Mack - Black Hills Corporation
- Wendy Rossman - In Stitches Embroidery
- Tara Wilcox - Black Hills Works Foundation
- Ashley Auwerter - Boomerang Management Enterprises, LLC
- Ken Beer - Modern Woodmen of America
- Suzette Cuny - Capitol Management
- Brian Munsell - Working Against Violence, Inc.
- Jason Wittenberg - Rapid City Area Chamber of Commerce
- Debbie Pack - Black Hills Area Habitat For Humanity
Seating is limited so get you and your staff signed up today!
Chamber Events+ View All
When: 8:00am / Dunn Brothers, 719 Omaha Street, Rapid City, SD 57701+ Learn More
When: 6:00pm / 1st Floor Community Room, City/School Administration Center, 300 Sixth Street, Rapid City, SD 57701+ Learn More
When: 8:00am / BHSU- Rapid City+ Learn More
When: 5:00pm / Dahl Arts Center+ Learn More