Upcoming Ribbon Cuttings/Ground Breakings:
- August 16th, 12:00 pm Storybook Island 1301 Sheridan Lake Rd.
- August 17th, 3:00 pm Central States Fair 800 San Francisco St.
- August 17th, 4:30 pm Caramel Creations 2200N. Maple Ave.
For more information or to be added to our invitation list, please email Jason
2018 Ribbon Cuttings
2018 Groundbreaking Photos
2017 Ribbon Cuttings
The Chamber will provide the following services for your Ribbon Cutting Event:
- Coordinate the date and time with your business or organization
- Invite the Chamber Board of Directors, Staff, and Ambassadors
- Share the event with the community through PSAs on local television networks
- Take photos of the event, print in the Chamber's monthly Investment Report, and post on the Chamber’s website and social media platforms
- Provide ceremonial scissors and ribbon
- Deliver framed photo of Ribbon Cutting after the event
Business Responsibilities (optional):
- Submit press release to media outlets
- Invite other guests
- Provide a tour of your facility
- Provide light refreshments
For more information or to set up a ribbon cutting for your business or organization, please contact our Membership Director Jason Wittenberg at 718-8474.
Chamber Events+ View All
When: 10:00am / Dahl Arts Center+ Learn More
When: 7:00pm / Historic Homestake Opera House-313 W. Main Street, Lead+ Learn More
When: 8:00am /+ Learn More
When: 4:30pm / Firehouse Wine Cellars+ Learn More