The Rapid City Chamber of Commerce and its members are known throughout the state for taking bold action to improve the business environment of our city, region and state. We have helped to make lasting change to our government and business related policies that have impacted business, workforce development and education for the better of generations to come.
- Increased municipal term lengths to allow better strategic planning by our elected officials.
- Bi-annual trips to DC to advocate for federal issues. Impacted Mountain Pine Beetle funding and mitigation, Sanford Underground Research Facility funding and development, Powder River Training Range expansion to ensure EAFB remains off the base closure list.
- Consistent lobbyist representation in Pierre during legislative session. Rapid City Chamber is the only organization representing business interests West River.
- Lead advocate for increased funding for education to enhance workforce development for our children and attracting new talent to the area.
- Coordinate and host many candidate and issue forums throughout the year to keep community members informed and civically engaged.
We are inviting you to join us in continuing our efforts on behalf of business and the community by becoming a Business Champion. For a $300 contribution you will be listed as a Business Champion on the Chamber website and receive exclusive updates during legislative session and as needed throughout the year. With your help, the Chamber can continue to make impressive impact on the local, state and federal level in regards to business issues and community impact.
There is always more we can accomplish. With the partnership of Business Champions we can take our advocacy efforts even further.
Be a change agent, make a difference, become a Business Champion! See the form below to sign up today!
Linda Rabe, IOM CCE
President & CEO
Thank you to these Business Champions!
Chamber Events+ View All
When: 5:00pm / Dahl Arts Center+ Learn More
When: 7:30pm / Dahl Arts Center+ Learn More
When: 7:30pm / South Dakota School of Mines and Technology+ Learn More
When: 9:00am / Old Story Book Island Picnic Shelter+ Learn More